Friday 29 January 2010

I wrote a song for you and all the things you do, and it was called Yellow



Of all the different bands and artists I listen to, there are three bands(that I can think of right now) that can make me cry. If it is by listening to the music, seeing a music video or actually seeing them live, doesn't really matter. These bands really make my emotions go crazy. They are: Kings of Leon (of course!), White Lies and Coldplay. I have seen both Kings of Leon and White Lies live. White Lies was the warm up band for Kings of Leon! Best day of my life.. so far.

There is a Coldplay concert being shown on TV right now. I must stay up another hour, so I can watch it. Right now, my biggest wish is to go to a Coldplay concert, 'cause I really hope I will get closer than a television screen. Whenever I get the chance, there is only one person I want to share it with, my precious Vilde. I miss you, girl.

I want to see Chris Martin!


1 comment:

  1. <3 Seeing Colplay live with you, would be one of the highlights of my life.

    ReplyDelete

put a smile upon your face..