Wednesday 6 January 2010

Fuck my life


So, what's up with me?
Not much. I've started school again. So now I am back to "I have no social life, except maybe in the weekends". Really, the time just vanishes. I know, it is not like you can collect time.. Whatever, I am not going to be all philosophical and discuss time right now. My point is that I don't do anything. I get home from school, do my homework, maybe watch a movie, and that's it. I am not even reading. It is tragic and boring. So I have a plan now. I will get a life! New year, new things, new chances, right..?

Some things I should do:
Play guitar
Bowl with my friends (I will force you, if you don't want to join)
Work out
Ski
Read

Sounds fun.
Wish me luck.

Boring update, I'm sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

put a smile upon your face..