Sunday 7 February 2010

FML


I hate that I have no motivation.

Expectations: when school was over on friday I thought "I have a lot of free time this weekend. I can work on my project about India!" I was really excited to get some homework done. I brought my English books, Norwegian papers and my social studies project.
Reality: I went to the prom at school friday night. My sister and I have been talking 'til 4 o'clock in the morning. We have watched about ten episodes of True Blood(which I have already seen before..).

So here I am, with three pages about India, when I have to have ten pages before tuesday, a three pages long essay that I haven't started writing and no, absolutely no, motivation. Right now, I feel I will get nowhere in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

put a smile upon your face..