Monday 5 October 2009

Hello Goodbye

I'm just going to tell you something about me. If I want people to read my blog, I should at least introduce myself.

So.. 
Hi, my name is Marit. I'm 15 years old and I'm from Norway.
I love music. Whenever I say that, people think I am musical, but no, I'm not. I wish I was, though. Music just means a lot to me, so you can expect to get some blogging about my favourite bands. In fact, music is one of my few interests. I don't have many hobbies. Well I do read a lot. Especially now that I am reading the Twilight saga. gosh. And I like watching movies. I also love pictures. I am not a talented photographer (yet), but I like finding pretty pictures on the internet, like on weheartit. I surely heart that website. I fill my computer files with all kinds of pictures. Ih <3
(I just realized that I must seem really lame..)

And one more thing. I have this annoying habit. I often get huge crushes on guys I'll never get. They're, of course, either famous celebrities or they're dead. Yeah, I know, it sounds retarded. But I guess I am not the only one..

Anyway, I should finish my homework now.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great! Can't wait for awesome band recommandations : )

    ReplyDelete

put a smile upon your face..