Wednesday 28 December 2011

Woob wooob


When you are home hanging out in your old room alone and you find candy. You get hyper and pass the time with tetris and sorting all our cds. Superfun!
I really don't know why I am often referring to myself in second person. Probably because I don't like writing about myself. Sorry.




And also I am sorry for the fact that my posts are usually super depressive. You probably just think I'm a whiny teenager, and well... I am not gonna argue with that. Let's just hope I will get over it. I have a little self-irony, so I know that most of my depressive thoughts are useless and self inflicted. But bear with me, because this is in fact the reason for my blog. I need to express myself in some way, especially when I am depressed.


But now, I am not derpessed. Just saying, haha. There's dubstep in my speakers and mom has made ice cream with rum. AWYEAH!


2 comments:

  1. I am glad you're not derrrrrrrpessed right now! merry Christmas, xx EBZ

    ReplyDelete

put a smile upon your face..