Thursday 24 December 2009

Insomnia


My watch says 01.40. I am so fucking tired, but I can't sleep. I've been watching True Blood, but it is too exciting for my head to handle right now. So I am cooling my brain with Kings of Leon. I am so glad I have vacation, since the night is the only free time to watch my amazing True Blood. I wouldn't be able to get up at 7 am for school. No way.
BTW, thanks for the True Blood seasons, Tor!

Speaking of vampire show; the TV-show Vampire Diaries is coming to Norway in January. That sucks, kinda. I have been feeling really cool being the only one of my friends (except Vilde!) loving it. I have seen the first season at least twice, and certain episodes four times, hihi. But sure, I must learn to share.
*trying to share* 'You should watch it, 'cause I really think...'
*failing* 'SHIT, it's miiine!'
I thought that was funny, I really should get some sleep..

Right now I feel like saying that Twilight sucks, but we will discuss that later.


And I just realized that it is Christmas tomorrow. Well technically today.. wow.
Merry Christmas.

peace.

1 comment:

put a smile upon your face..